Our hosting solutions offer you the ability to completely outsource your enterprise application environment with confidence. Our suite of services offers a comprehensive IT management solution under which we assume complete responsibility for identification, validation, diagnosis and remediation of all performance issues within your application infrastructure.
These services extend and augment your existing corporate IT capabilities in a discrete fashion that mitigates the need for additional support personnel. Through the use of our hosting services, you can improve operational performance while reducing overall total cost of ownership.
Multi-layer security control procedures, including 24-hour onsite security guard, motion detectors, biometric palm readers, closed-circuit video monitoring, physically locked cabinets, card-key access. Cisco PIX firewalls, VPN access for full manageability.
Cisco PIX firewalls deliver enterprise-class security, providing full firewall protection that completely conceals the architecture of internal networks; VPN access for full manageability; ongoing 24x7x365 management and monitoring; Stateful failover capabilities that ensure resilient network protection for enterprise network environments; identification of network users by using Stateful Inspection Technology—among the highest levels of Firewall security available.
Redundant uninterruptible AC power and diesel generators supporting uninterrupted service.
State-of-the-art airflow technology with HVAC redundant design and under-floor air distribution for maximum temperature and humidity control.
Smoke detection system above and below raised floor; double-interlock, pre-action, dry-pipe fire suppression.
Two facilities within Chicago to support disaster recovery.
Daily incremental, weekly full backups. Tapes stored off site in secure location.
benefits of hosting with us
Building a state-of-the-art data center requires significant investments of funds, time and resources. Consider that hiring only one system administrator to maintain your hosting applications will cost your business around $80,000 - $90,000 a year (i.e., around $8,000 monthly). On top of this, you will need to budget additional dollars for purchasing and maintaining software licenses, servers, routers, switches, electricity and more. By hosting with us you receive state-of-the-art enterprise hosting benefits at a fraction of the cost.
- We can deliver the most cost-effective maintenance of your online initiatives, meaning cheaper maintenance fees and the quickest turnaround times
- Save time and thousands of dollars a month on expensive server hardware, lease of high-speed Internet connections, dedicated IT staff cost, and IT staff management
- Save money on purchase of software licenses and future renewals
- We are able to reuse previously developed code modules while building and maintaining your applications, thus further lowering the overall cost of development and maintenance
- We provide the highest possible system up-time to prevent loss of business caused by unavailability
- Our specialists constantly monitor the network equipment and applications, even when your staff is off or on vacation
- We automatically apply necessary software upgrades and security patches
- All hosting comes with full backup and disaster recovery solutions
- 24x7x365 technical support and monitoring
Our advanced fiber-optic network is directly connected to Level(3) Tier 1 network via 1Gbps redundant connections using Foundry Network’s BigIron Backbone Routing Switch providing world class performance globally.
Please contact us to see how we can help you to host your websites and other online initiatives.